cTrader Risk Reward Feedback Survey

Created at 26 Feb 2024, 10:42
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Spotware

Joined 23.09.2013

cTrader Risk Reward Feedback Survey
26 Feb 2024, 10:42

Dear traders,

Being always committed to the continuous development and improvement of our applications, our products teams kindly request you to participate in our feedback survey regarding our cTrader Risk Reward tool. Therefore we kindly request you to fill out a short questionnaire you can find in the link below. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

https://forms.gle/PvdxnuPYcYTevNTW9

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware
Replies

jacksonyangua20
26 Feb 2024, 18:26 ( Updated at: 27 Feb 2024, 06:40 )

moves the tool

Simply move your tool from WEB Ctrader to Desktop Ctrader.

@jacksonyangua20

A.Radtke93
05 Mar 2024, 11:30 ( Updated at: 05 Mar 2024, 13:28 )

RE: moves the tool

jacksonyangua20 said: 

yeah man! we need this for macOS & iOS as well!!!

@A.Radtke93

caputojr
05 Mar 2024, 19:09 ( Updated at: 05 Mar 2024, 19:10 )

Confused

Hi Spotware,

I just took the time to answer your survey however I felt like it didn't really went to the point as you didn't leave more options. In this case I don't use Risk/Reward tool since it is not provided as native tool on ctrader (desktop/mac/iphone). I have tried some third part before with no lucky.

@caputojr

ctid5611140
03 Apr 2024, 06:12 ( Updated at: 03 Apr 2024, 09:09 )

RE: moves the tool

jacksonyangua20 said: 

I tried but doesn't work. 

It's a build in tool, I don't think it's possible to move. Or how exactly you have done it?

@ctid5611140

berkinozen
17 Apr 2024, 18:39 ( Updated at: 18 Apr 2024, 05:52 )

Risk Reward Tool for PC/MAC

Hello. First of all, I find the Risk/Reward tool you've added to the web platform very useful. However, I wish this tool could be integrated into both PC and Mac desktop applications as well. If this happens, many people in my circle will transfer their accounts to cTrader. I'm eagerly looking forward to the announcement of this development.

@berkinozen

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Apr 2024, 06:25

RE: Risk Reward Tool for PC/MAC

berkinozen said: 

Hello. First of all, I find the Risk/Reward tool you've added to the web platform very useful. However, I wish this tool could be integrated into both PC and Mac desktop applications as well. If this happens, many people in my circle will transfer their accounts to cTrader. I'm eagerly looking forward to the announcement of this development.

Hi there,

It will be added soon in all the rest of the applications.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Ankhaa
26 Apr 2024, 11:53 ( Updated at: 27 Apr 2024, 07:52 )

RR tools

RR tool is the most useful tool. If I use it on desktop, I will stop using MT5 and use ctrader.

@Ankhaa

m.zulkiflirani
30 Apr 2024, 15:36 ( Updated at: 01 May 2024, 05:36 )

Risk Reward.

I noticed that the reward/risk entry will auto reset to -1000 usd for the next entry even though previous entry was set to -100 usd. This might caused big problem if trader miss look the setting. Can add feature to save the risk/reward amount/% depend on user without resetting it to default -1000 usd each time we want to entry? Please also add feature such as multiple TP level. Being using CTrader for sometime now, I think this platform far more better than other trading platform. Thank !  

@m.zulkiflirani